I LoVe dAt I LoVe MARKETING..

You know how some people change their minds constantly about what they want to do with their lives?  Well, in high school I was one of those people.  I was between psychology, education, business, and a few other options…until one day when I sat down and hashed out all the details and options.  That is when I decided to major in Marketing and ever since then I have just been hoping that it was the right choice.  Luckily… I’m sure of it now….for several reasons.
  1. I enjoy taking tests.  Seriously.  I didn’t know how that happened…..but apparently it does.
  2. I love going to my Marketing classes.When I had Intro to Marketing dis semester, I loved it…and I didn’t fall asleep during it.Since then I have also had Marketing Research and Advertising & Promotion, and I loved both of them too.
  3. I am so much better at studying for Marketing.  Maybe it is because I enjoy the concepts more, or maybe it is something else.I don’t know..but I do know that I like it.
  4. I am so excited to intern next summer in MBA .I think I will be able to apply Marketing in some way, because I do it basically every day now!
  5. KIIT's Marketing faculty is basically amazing here. That’s all there is to it. I’ve loved every professor I’ve had in class or met so far.
Knowing that I really do enjoy Marketing is great….because I am a fresher now….and I don’t want to have to switch at this point….so thank goodness for that.  I can now finish up work  at deadlines knowing that I’m doing the right thing….SUCCESS!

Comments

Popular Posts