MBA Life At ICFAI Business School(IBS) Hyderabad

Alwayz Before I write a blog my mind says how and what to start with..But when it comes to ponder about Life i mean MBA at IBS Hyderabad,i feel great to be a part of this surrounding campus and hell lot of things  trigger in my mind which i love here very much.


Lets go one by one:


Day1: June 4(Preparatory Classes)

Preparatory course starts and I was really excited to meet the new lecturers(Faculties) as I always had been when I joined new School or College before.
Here comes the surprise the subject which every one said  is gonna be tough in MBA which is Quantitative Methods(QM) starts with a surprise QUIZ..!!
The Questions were though multiple choice but why first day class test..??!!I was expecting an intro of the faculty with the students in every subject like it happened always in my previous experiences but then I got the feeling of IBS Hyderabad..!!
People speaking about  'Destiny'  the reason for joining IBS stroked my mind from day1.
People from all parts of India have merged here as single units and it feels great to acquire knowledge from the technical(B tech) as well as from the Work-ex people from backgrounds like Hotel Management,B.Pharmacy,etc.
The most striking and interesting thing which i felt here at IBS was the depth of knowledge the faculties have was just tremendous..!!
One of my faculty seriously looks like a teddy bear and when he forgets some concepts or gets confused in the class I just feel to look at him and him only(Actually the whole class does the same)..!!
Giving examples as: Correlation Coefficients=Covariance/sdx sdy taught as biryani=rice*curry..!! and so on..!!

 


 Day 1:June 18 (Main Classes)

With a Strength Of 83 students in my class and 1050+ students in 14 sections..!! I was thinking how should I go or start with my preparations..??

But then thought I should concentrate more on what I am good at and what I can contribute to the class so that value addition along with some brainstorming can be done at the class hours.

Here comes the CP(Class Participation) time..!!
It was Marketing class and I got the exact and real feeling like actually a case has multiple solutions it's just your perception which matters and nothing is arbitrary or wrong.
Coming to Marketing,I always love it but in CP,every one in my class was up to their toes and wanted to speak on the Grove Fresh Ltd Case..!!
I really want to be in the shoes of a faculty in the future and want the know the exact way how they rememeber the names of so many students and give daily grades as A(10),B(8),C(6) on a 10 scale..!!
Economics,OB,soft skills have always been my cup of tea so I don't find it too tough to handle pressure in case studies and talking about ISM(Computers) Its good together..
B Com(H) were called as B Com Horns in my AFM class earlier as Sir said they have 2 Horns always alert and ready to spread apart..!!FM faculty is superb no words for her..!!




Lets not make it more boring and talk just about studies (like I  alwayz did though in my graduation..!!)
Here we came with the plan of having an opportunity to join various CLUBS and You know what we have about 25 CLUBS here at IBS and each one trying it's level best to say that we are the best(Why would it not do,obviously its true they should).

Attending Guest Lecturer of these Clubs has made me feel on the top of the world and understand and a get an insight of the corporate world which perhaps is eagerly waiting for me after an year or so..!!

Infinity Club showed us Delhi Belly (Uncensored) in auditorium..!!

The Way esteemed personalities come here and personify the environment of ours here makes us feel comfortable and splendid from inside and outside both. 



Its not easy to adapt every thing asap but coming out of your comfort zone asap is necessary today to actually reach a benchmark of your choice..  :)

CHEERS..!!

:)










Comments

  1. Hey nice 1 man....though i read only highlights and watched the cool pics....its refreshing:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts