How Technology has made me go Happy Go Lucky! #happay

So, ready to read my blog. Let me tell you this blog is something which is completely different from the blogs which I had earlier written.

It was 12th September(Internship at Happay started,#happay) when I started to realize that yes there are entrepreneurs in India who have a great perspective in dealing with the things and more specifically attitude, endurance and perseverance towards life.
I have been into freelancing since many years, had helped many people all over the world to reach the potential target market with the right words and keywords.
I am also into 4 different big projects including writing blogs and updating for Australian Entrepreneur where I am supposed to share insights of Entrepreneurs of Asia Pacific.The work is up to January hope everything goes well.
https://www.freelancer.in/projects/Blog-Editing/Ghost-writing-transcribing-Editing-for.html
I don't know how things will go but I will surely be happy to share insights for the CEO of the company Happay. Happay is something which has drastically changed my life and also life of my close friends.

They do payments in case they forget, I shoot them an email,saying "common nahi dena kya?" And they reply "Hum kaha bhage ja rahe hai, de denge!"
There were many times when I had to pay on behalf of my friends for movie tickets.I had to make them remember, "Bhai bhul gaya kya?"
So these are some of the instances which make me remember how things used to be in my life, specially before Happay came into my life. Now Technology has really changed and instead of looking for a Muneem(CA), we have started calculating ourselves for our cash flows!
So what are you waiting for do you remember which friend forgot to pay you or said "yaar dosti ke beech mai kaise paise?" or are you guilty you couldn't pay your friend some cash because it was a very petty expense,then don't worry try happay and be happy!
You can download the app,very easily that too free of cost with a click!
http://tiny.cc/abhi11  (#happay)




Comments

Popular Posts