CoLLeGe LiFe..!!

Don't remember xctli bt hw dis 3 years of my graduation lvf is gonna finally get over,god knows..!!

Abhi toh aisa hi lagta hai dat i just joined kiit university nd i do hv plenty of time to njy nd gossip roam here nd der  
Nd chill out wid my friends,bt everythngs gonna end nd so does my precious moments spent here @ bhubaneswar will end..


I alwayz thought dat wht xctly would i hv learned in those 3 years,,well to my utter surprise i dun hv words to express for d same bt yeah hv learned a whole lot of thngs whc m sure would certainly help me in my upcoming days.. :)


After d semester xms waiting fr results made me xcited bt nothing could be more xciting thn waiting for cat xms..!!god knows whether i would get a decent college or not for mba or atleast bba placement in college..!!
Facebook always asked me what's on my mind nd i exctli knw dat if i would had written d xct thng thn really i would had surely got into trouble..  :)


I had learned dat:
Living is simple..
Loving is also simple..
Laughing is too simple..
Winning is also simple..
But being simple is very difficult..!!



In des 3 years of time,i have also learned to differntiate between d rit one nd wrong one,also learnt how to help people who are weaker than me,what is d xct meaning of sacrifice,whats d xct meaning of good friendship.  :)


One of d most precious momentz were when i stood runner's up wid sonu bhaiya in badminton doubles,nd dis was d first trophy which i ever received in my entire graduation life from my college KIIT..  :)


Comments

Popular Posts