What If

What if tomorrow, I don’t need you anymore? what if tomorrow, I will wake up not thinking about you? what if tomorrow it will be the day that I’ll decide to start my new life without any stains of the past? Will you be there to stop me from doing these things?
What if tomorrow, I will no longer stare at those eyes with the hopes that you will bother to listen to me? I should stop acting like you owe me something in return. Because you deserve better than me. You are allowed to ignore me and do the things that you’re supposed to do.
Maybe, tomorrow might be the day of running away from the pain of holding on to something that wasn’t yours. Maybe, tomorrow is about giving up to something that stops you from smiling and being happy because you aren’t being cared in return.

Comments

Popular Posts